If you are excited about learning Corda, you are in the right place. This article explains what Corda is, its key features, and finally focussing on the most on-demanding certification courses in this domain. So let’s get started.
- What is CORDA?
- Principal Features of Corda
- Learning Corda: Best Certification Courses
- Best Learning Platform
- Concluding Lines
What is CORDA?
Corda is an open-source blockchain platform that offers interoperable blockchain networks, thus solving business problems. It aims at providing strict privacy, efficiency, and direct transactions between the participating parties using smart contract technology.
Corda was initially introduced for the requirements of the financial industry, but at present, the platform has broader applicability beyond the banking sector.
Corda allows assets achieved through the usage of one Corda application, also known as CorDapp, to be used in a diverse context with various counterparties in a different Corda application. In addition to this, this blockchain-based platform has “pluggable” to improve scalability, privacy, legal-system compatibility, algorithmic agility, and other related issues.
Principal Features of Corda
Let’s figure out some of the end-state vision of Corda before discussing its principal features.
- Corda offers a platform to ensure that it meets the needs of its several user-base while maintaining transparency and without compromising privacy.
- It allows only the authorized parties to access the transaction details in the network, with assured identity.
- As we already talked about its interoperability, the platform allows multiple applications to coexist and interoperate on a single network.
- Corda ensures the consistency and validity of agreements through shared logic.
- Records on the ledger are immutable, meaning no alteration or modification can take place.
Now talking about its principal features, these are as follows.
- Smart contract logic, which defines constraints that assure state transitions are valid as outlined in contract code.
- Corda offers uniqueness and timestamping services (notary pools) to order transactions temporally and waive disputes.
- The platform has a flow framework, which helps in simplifying writing complex multi-step protocols between distrusting parties.
Learning Corda: Best Certification Courses
Corda offers a unique approach to data distribution and transaction semantics while highlighting the peculiarities of distributed ledgers, and this is the reason why corda is gaining a lot of public attention, paving the way for corda professionals. Here are the most on-demanding corda certifications that you can pursue if you are looking for futuristic career opportunities in the blockchain space.
Certified Corda Expert
The Certified Corda Expert provides an exhaustive training and covers its key concepts, architecture, Corda network, Corda structures. Moreover, it educates aspirants about setting up the environment and building a Corda network.
Certified Corda Developer
The Certified Corda Developer training course is specifically designed for those who want to build and deploy distributed app solutions(known as dApps). It concentrates on tools, plugins, and languages that are a prerequisite for crafting a Corda node and network and provides comprehensive knowledge of creating, structuring, building, debugging, and signing of a CorDapp (Corda Apps).
Certified Corda Architect
The Certified Corda Architect helps blockchain enthusiasts in focussing on architectural understanding and exposure to the Corda platform and helps learners make crucial decisions about Corda projects and even craft guidelines for the same. It covers the Corda ecosystem, Corda network, Corda node, Corda transactions, Corda consensus, Corda contracts, to name a few.
Best Platform to Learn
Choosing the right platform to learn corda can be tough as there are so many platforms at present that offer certifications in this sphere. Don’t let anyone trap you. Always rely only on the globally-recognized and best platform to acquire certifications and online training. Blockchain Council is the best online educational platform that imparts world-class training and certification courses in blockchain technologies, including Hyperleder, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Quorum, Corda, and others. Blockchain Council courses are designed by industry leaders using years of research and experience, which translates to very high-quality education for the learners.
As the demand for corda certifications is rising, getting certified from the Blockchain Council will help you showcase your blockchain skills to the world.
For faster business transactions, quicker time-to-value from digital initiatives, and transparency, the Corda platform presents comprehensive enhancements to accelerate the effectiveness and performance of enterprise blockchain applications. Thus getting certified in Corda technology will provide a competitive advantage giving enterprises confidence in the quick hire.