Web Dev A to Z
Here you will find some of the best resource for web development.
Table of Contents
About This Project
Here a beginner web developer will find some of the best resource for his journey through a full stack developer.I have divided the full repository in two major parts. One is for frontend and one is backend. On those section I added some resourse and course link so that you can follow that. I also added some paid course google drive link. I hope if one is follow those course one by one he/she will definetly abel to work as a full stack developer.
- Best of Luck
What is Front-End Developmnet?
Hypertext Markup Language is the standard markup language for documents designed to be displayed in a web browser.
Reading + Video Material
- W3Schools – Here you will find the basic of HTML with exapmles.
- General Assembly Dash – Here you will find some project in HTML and after completing those you will get certificate.
- Traversy Media – This is a Basic Overview video of HTML.
- HTML for Beginners – This is Free Course on udemy. It will give you a clear concept of HTML.
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. CSS describes how HTML elements are to be displayed on screen, paper, or in other media
- CSS-Tricks – One of the best website for learnig CSS. Every topic is described briefly.
- W3Schools – Topic by topic discussion with live demo.
- Tutorialspoint – Along with the basic you will find a lots of information about CSS animation
- CSS Tutorial – Zero to Hero -This youtube video is made by FreeCodeCamp. They explain everything pretty well.
- CSS Animation Tutorial – One of the best css animation course in youtube by The Net Ninja.
- FreeCodeCamp.org – This is a complete course of HTML + CSS + JS. You can check that also.
- Bootstrap-official – This is the Best documentation in the net for Bootstrap. Write in a very easy way with example.
- W3School – You can also follow this site. But the Official documentation is far better than this.
What is Back-End Developmnet?
So what makes the front end of a website possible? Where is all that data stored? This is where the back end comes in. The back end of a website consists of a server, an application, and a database.
- Node.js Official Documentation – If you want to work with Node.js,you have to read this documentation today or tomorrow.
- Node.js -MDN – This is the best documentation of node js i found so far. Everything is described clearly.
- Node+Express – This documentation is about the express.js and node.js integration.
PHP is a popular general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited to web development. This is the most popular language for web development.
- W3School – Team W3School write a high quality documentation. Here you will find everything of PHP with some example in each topic.
- PHP -manual – This is the official documentation of PHP.
- Tutorialspoint – This is also a great resource for PHP. You can follow this also.
What is Database?
A database is an organized collection of data, generally stored and accessed electronically from a computer system. Where databases are more complex they are often developed using formal design and modeling techniques.
MySQL is the most popular database system. It is a relational database. Its name is a combination of “My”, the name of co-founder Michael Widenius’s daughter, and “SQL”, the abbreviation for Structured Query Language.
- W3School – Here MySQL is described with php. But it will help you to understand the basic syntax of MySQL.
- MySQL-Documentation – This is the official documentation of MySQL. You can go more depth of MYSQL by read this documentation.
- MySQL Tutorial for Beginners – This is one of the best course in the internet for MySQL created by Programming with Mosh. He described every part pretty clearly. I hope this one video will clear your concept of MySQL.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented database program. Classified as a NoSQL database program, MongoDB uses JSON-like documents with optional schemas.
Reading + Video Material
———————————————————— Thank You