In this special holiday episode, sponsored by SentinelOne, Recorded Future and Travelers Insurance, Aaron Bregg and Jim Kuiphof discuss with Tim Francis about Cyber Insurance and Liabilities with respect to the increasing threat of ransomware attacks.
These are just some of the questions and topics that are covered:
- What is cyber liabilities insurance and why do some think they don’t need it?
- While ransomware attacks are increasing in the public eye, some websites are reporting that ransomware attacks aren’t being reported and that is a problem.
- What trends are being seen in the insurance industry right now?
- Are attacks truly going up, or it is just that there is more ‘visibility’ in to this area of cybersecurity?
- Why are some incidents just not being talked about?
Like this article? Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube or Facebook to see the content we post.
Read more about Cyber Security