Big Data and AI Toronto Goes Virtual
The Big Data and AI Toronto Conference and Expo returns on September 29-30, 2020 with a brand new format and will be held exclusively online. KDnuggets readers get a 25% discount on all-access passes with promo code BDTORONTO-25. Register now.
The Big Data and AI Toronto Conference and Expo returns on September 29-30, 2020 with a brand new format and will be held exclusively online. With over 200 expert speakers and industry’s leading brands, Big Data and AI Toronto is a one-stop shop for the data-driven community. From solving data-driven business challenges to helping business leaders navigate the latest machine learning tools, Big Data and AI Toronto gives attendees a 360-degree view of the industry’s current trends.
Thousands of participants, from all around Canada and the world, are expected to attend the online conference and marketplace, taking advantage of an adaptive format with new content streams tailored to both Big Data and AI practitioners. 2020 proved to be a game changer for the industry where Big Data and AI continue to be a driving force for all sectors of the economy. Participants will have access to the knowledge, skills, tools, and connections that they need to master the 4 key dimensions of the post-digital revolution and succeed in an era of disruptive transformation.
- AI/ML and Space Exploration – Victoria Da Poian, Aerospace Engineer at NASA
- Using Tech for Good Can Power Great Representation – Eric Merkow, Industry Manager, Technology at Facebook
- Harnessing the Power of Storytelling in Sports – Renata Policicio, VP Research and Insights at ESPN
- Tale of Data Science – Ella Hilal, Director of Data Science at Shopify
- Thinking Ahead about AI Security and Privacy – Olivera Zatezalo, Chief Security Officer at Huawei Canada
- A Human-Centered Approach to AI – Jess Holbrook, Founder and Lead, People + AI Research at Google
- Thinking the Journey to the Cloud – Phil Keast, Director of Joint Defense Cloud Program at the Department of National Defence
Other speakers include decision-makers and innovators from Air Canada, Bank of Montréal, Condé Nast, Dataiku, Electronic Arts, Goldman Sachs, HBC, Intact, Loblaw Digital, Manulife, PwC, Rogers Communications, Sun Life Financial, and many more.
Those interested in attending the event can register for the free Expo pass or the $299 all-access pass. Attendees will have access to hundreds of hours of top-level content and access to Big Data and AI’s network of solution providers and community of practitioners.
Readers are welcomed to use the promo code BDTORONTO-25 for a 25% discount on all-access passes. For more information and to register for Big Data & AI, please visit our website.
Top Stories Past 30 Days